At Town Hill Auto Sales and Service the health and well-being of our employees, our customers, and the visitors to our facility; is of the utmost priority to us.
We are constantly monitoring the Corona Virus situation, taking extra measures; that our facilities and the vehicles we offer for sale are clean and disinfected.
We are taking extra measures in our Service Department with vehicles that are brought in for service:
- Keys are wiped down with disinfecting wipes.
- Technicians use plastic steering wheel covers, plastic seat covers, and floor mats on all customer vehicles.
- Any employee(s) entering customer vehicles will be wearing rubber gloves.
- We also offer free pickup and delivery service in the Bedford Area.
As a Company
We are implementing several measures to make “in person” transactions more sanitary and more comfortable for employees; as well as customers:
- We have created more open space in our customer areas for social distancing between our customers and employees.
- While our customer areas are always clean, we are wiping all doors, counters, desks, etc. several times a day with Lysol and Clorox disinfecting sprays and wipes.
- We have hand sanitizer, rubber gloves and disposable face masks available in all customer areas. Rubber gloves are suggested for test drives and completion of any necessary paperwork.
- We offer credit/debit card payment services in person and online. We also accept PayPal online. To encourage the use of debit/credit card transactions in person instead of cash during the Corona virus situation, we will be waiving our normal convenience fee for debit/credit card transactions.
- Appointments can be scheduled online and vehicles dropped off using our key drop to limit in person transactions.
Again, the health and well-being of our employees, our customers, and the visitors to our facility is our top priority.
Thank you, Scott Hendershot